Thursday, February 4, 2010

decisions decisions

So, I thought I'd begin some research to determine which project to start up next.

1. Shetland Triangle
2. Adams Shawl
3. Haruni

(I do not have Peacock Feathers on this list because I don't think it would be the best option for travel/vacation.)

Each pattern basically calls for the same amount of yarn, I either have the pattern in my library or it's being offered free on Ravelry. I am planning on using some sock yarn...probably Wollmeise.

Then there are the cowls.

I want to make Pretty Thing or this one. I have one skein of Qiviut and another skein of cashmere that I'd like to use. One skein projects are brilliant for travel.

Then I wonder how much time I'll really have for knitting. Obviously there is the airplane/airport time. But will we be so busy that I'll not see knitting for the rest of the time. On the other hand, will I be so damn bored that I'll wish I had brought more.

What to do, what to do?

Oh, and I haven't even mentioned socks.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Haruni, definitely!! Simple enough for travel knitting, and that gorgeous border to look forward to. I have been in love with it from first sight.