Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Doesn't fit and no gold medal for me

Damn socks don't fit. I knew there would be trouble brewing when I attempted to try them on shortly after grafting the heel. Damnit. Granted it was in high-humidity, so there is a glimmer of hope that in Chicago they may slip on. Doubt it.

Aw, well. I will probably still knit them up, but the excitement for that is waning terribly. It's a more complicated pattern, so I'm not confident in adjusting the size to fit my high arch. Perhaps someone on Ravelry can help, but now I'm too tired to look for it.

The vacation was great. Costa Rica distracted my knitting abilities. Too many monkeys hollering, macaws crowing and sites to see. It was relaxing. I should have knit more, but I didn't really care what I did, as long as I tried to enjoy every quiet and sometimes loud moment of it.

I will post some photos soon...maybe a video and stuff about what we did...er, didn't do.

No comments: