Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Changing things up a bit

My original thought of this blog was to catalog my knitting and cooking adventures with other stuff sprinkled in. Suffice it to say things have changed quite a bit and priorities are now out of whack. I'm no longer a married woman living a single-girl lifestyle. I have been lucky. My husband allows me to be me which meant vacations without him, nights on the town with friends and overall lack of responsibility. I've been married for almost 12 years and put off having a child until last year. So now my main focus is Teagan Celeste. While I'd argue that I have or ever had a strong maternal instinct, it has kicked in more than I ever anticipated. I'm officially re dedicating this blog to chronicle Teagan so she may look back upon her early life. A cyber baby book if you will as I have no intention to start one. I will try to document her journey with me. Or us. Since she was born in November I'll need to go back in time before the memories disappear.

No comments: